Thursday, June 30, 2011

Could you read the Bible cover-to-cover in 90 days?

I'm going to try starting July 11!  Last week, I saw the challenge over at Mom's Toolbox and decided to jump on board.  I've tried to read it over a year and honestly that was just too much time for me.  I started out strong, but after a few months I fell behind and never recovered.  I'm thinking that 90 days should be just right!  Want to give it a try too?  If so, head on over and sign up...the neat thing about this program is they put you in an accountability group and assign you a mentor for inspiration and encouragement!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck Danielle. I did the challenge in January via Mom's Toolbox. I have read the bible in a year several times but wanted to try and do the 90 days. It was difficult for me to keep up but I got done. May try to do it again in the fall. :)

    Found you via Time-Warped Wife FB entry. :)

    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Cindy! Congrats on finishing the 90 Day challenge :)

    ReplyDelete