Monday, July 11, 2011

90 Day Bible Challenge - Day 1

Day 1 is finally here!  I've really been looking forward to kicking off this challenge to read the Bible in 90 Days.  I just know that the next 3 months will be a great time of growth for me.  One of the great things about this Mom's Toolbox program is accountablility....you MUST check in with your group EVERY Monday during the challenge to let everyone know how you've done for the week.  Knowing that a whole team of people care and are cheering you on to succeed is an awesome, inspiring feeling!

This week I will read Gen. 1:1 thru Exodus 40:38.  Today's reading in the first 16 chapers of Genesis was a great way to begin a challenge such as this.  Genesis is a book of beginnings:  the beginning of our world, the beginning of man, and the beginning of God's great promises to his people!  Thank you Lord for being faithful and true to your promises ALWAYS!  Today is the beginning of an amazing journey.....

1 comment:

  1. Cheering you on, indeed! <3 I'm so proud of your first day! I know God is going to use it to fashion beauty in your life! A Book of Beginnings... I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete